Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Proxy That Actually Works At School

'80s Revival: Breaded Chicken curry puffs rustic

A November you had told me that I was lawfully seized of the agenda where my grandmother jot her recipes here that comes from there. It was a of salt as they prepared for the regular buffet for my birthday. I'm going literally mad. I already tried in June to enjoy a picnic and I have replicated in great demand as a starter Sunday at a barbecue in which we participated.

Ingredients for a dozen cream puffs:
a tin of tuna in oil from 160 g
a heaping tablespoon of pickled gherkins
1 / 2 tablespoon pickled capers
a boiled egg
two thick slices of smoked cheese
5 or 6 black olives 3 tablespoons mayonnaise


My grandmother used this grinder red Ferrari because he did not use electrical appliances in the kitchen, just a noisy affair that grated bread and cheese, spreading everywhere crumbs or shaved. I, who am a housewife and modern, then, lazy I use the mixer. Chop everything evenly and fill the cream puffs with a pastry bag bucandoli on the bottom or, as my grandmother did and as I do ;-), gently cutting the base with a sharp knife and fill them with a spoon. Serve cold or at room temperature. Over time I have made numerous changes to the recipe: I omitted the mayo because I do not like, resulting in a more rustic pate, I replaced it with the pickled gherkins, I added 2 or 3 artichokes in oil production mammesca .

Source: family recipe

Notes and Tips:
  • For a more scenic, place the cream puffs in paper cups and decorate with a dollop of mayonnaise and a slice of cucumber or a caper.
  • not fill them well in advance not to do too ammosciare the cream puffs.
  • seem strange but also like children.
  • Pate is also good spread on sandwiches, perhaps to eat on the beach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment