Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Survival Rates For Radiation Vs Chemotherapy

apple pie with milk and honey biscuits Alchermes




ingredients often used just lie for a period of exaggerated in my pantry waiting for a new use. It 's the case I used dell'alchermes 10 months ago for the trifle. Last week I thought I'd die with my new heart to make this recipe for, well, a pink heart, to get a result, according me, more colorful I placed the apples in a classical way. The result: a ciofeche. Apples are mostly in cooking and romance went down the drain.

Ingredients for a mold of 26 cm in diameter
300 g of flour
180 g sugar 4 eggs

a glass of apple seed oil
2-3 Golden
half a bag of yeast
alchermes
butter and flour for the mold
sugar

Cut apples into thin slices , put them in a bowl and sprinkle with alchermes. In another bowl, beat eggs with sugar until they become foamy. Stir in the oil and finally the flour and baking powder. The mixture is consistent. Pour into the mold has been buttered and floured, place the apple slices in a radial pattern, as you see in the second photo. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Always do the toothpick test. If necessary, cover with aluminum foil the last minute says. Cool the cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Source: from Wired New York Forum

Notes and Tips:
  • It 's a very good cake for breakfast. I think lend themselves well all'inzuppo.
  • is slightly damp with every passing day and, therefore, flavor.
  • okay for lactose intolerant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment