Friday, March 11, 2011

Difference Between Transporter And Caravelle

Muesli Biscuits Focaccia Pugliese

Since I became a mother, I became very good salespeople. I can almost always to divert the desires of my client, aka my son. Often have to pretend not to hear the complaints of the customer, other times you have to convince art that what the customer needs is what the mother wants him to do. There were days he wanted to redo these cookies, but I had no time or desire to use the molds, so I convinced my son to hit the punching pallotte of dough preparation. He was thrilled. I must remember to add this qualification in the curriculum ;-)

Makes about 30 cookies: 300

00 g flour 150 g butter, melted warm
150 g brown sugar 100 g muesli

50 g raisins or cranberries or chocolate chips (I latter: the art of persuasion reaches a certain point )

vanilla
2 eggs 1 / 2 tablespoon baking
a pinch of salt Mix

the first dry ingredients in a bowl, then add eggs and butter and stir with a wooden spoon. Let the dough rest in refrigerator time to prepare the pans with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 150 ° or 180 ° fan-assisted mode static function. Make balls the size of a walnut and hit him with a punch, uh ... mash with the palm of your hand and bake for about 15 minutes.

Source: my recipe

Notes and Tips:
  • Next time I want to use whole wheat flour.
  • excellent to finish the bottoms of cereal boxes.
  • evaporates in a flash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment