Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bats Found In Christmas Trees

wires Grandma Mary ... Benedetta

... have been left in Puglia, but soon my son will have them with him. Will be the memory of his great-grandmother who flew in the sky without saying goodbye. I have welcomed, however. I was there her last moment and thank you so much for this. Waiting for me. I thanked her for all what they taught me in childhood, but also for welcoming me more mature age.

Here's an excerpt from his diary of the house from which date I took these three recipes. Tenderness that spelling mistakes! He had studied only up to second grade, so considering the age and the fact that she was a woman. During World War II has raised a child alone for 6 years, while my grandfather was imprisoned first in Africa, then to Hawaii. Prepared pounds of soap with lye, tons of orecchiette and buns for his five children, but his hands have always been very soft to the end.
Hello Grandma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment