Monday, October 25, 2010

Will Lcd Tv Prices Drop After Christmas

The zaeti and English

At the end of the cycle averages in high school I wanted to join because I love the English language, but the school was at 8 km from my home in the nearby town, and to reach it, you have to take the bus. Unfortunately my mother vetoed because too (!) Away from home and so my choice was hijacked on a school and most complete training (my second), but above all within walking distance, the classical high school. At the time (now I do not know) is studying English only two years of high school and I had a teacher like that prided itself on graduating with an average of 18 and even on the first try. The cancellation of any rule of English grammar from our young minds was total.
But let's cut to the times and today. A month ago I discovered by accident ( told me a child of 5 years ) that municipal nursery schools in the teaching of English has been eliminated. This was decided by the City Council last July because of cuts to local authorities. I have to tell the truth, I would have appreciated the involvement of users in this choice. First I wanted to know officially and I would have preferred that I had been exposed to possible solutions: they could make those few hours a week as optional for the teaching of religion (which I am not been eliminated, instead ) and, for those who wanted to use, establish a service fee so that the family was able to decide whether to pay or not.
Luckily my son decided to do on their own: from a week announced that his father could speak English. Here are some examples:

bush says bush
tree is albr
uncle says
mom says

I think the 12 days spent in the Puglia have some 'conditional ;-))

Ingredients for about sixty cookies:
200 g flour 00
300 g of corn flour foil

150 g butter 150 g sugar 2 eggs

60 g raisins
teaspoon baking powder teaspoon
plenty of powder ' orange rum

a pinch of salt icing sugar


Soak the raisins in rum for 20 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the dough: I have mixed in the mixer as a classic pastry, combine all ingredients except the raisins, and operate for 20-30 seconds. Then I added by hand on a pastry raisins, knead a little more '. As you can see from the picture, I cut the diamonds, as usual, paving the dough to a thickness of 1 / 2 cm and cut with a smooth wheel cutter. Next time, though, to have less waste and do not go crazy because the wheel can not cut the raisins, I will make the balls as big as a small nut and crush with the palm of your hand. Coat the plate with parchment paper and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes. They are ready when the edges will be colored. Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Source: recipe for Moka Coquinaria with some modifications

Notes and Tips:
  • Even if you use flour foil, however, consider that you will feel the grains between your teeth.
  • can be kept in a tin box for a week.
  • Perfect to do with the kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment