Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hindi Channel Fereency On Hotbird

Men tempting ... The brioche

... at least with my family, pasta and beans work. I love all vegetables, with a strong preference, however, for fresh beans and lentils or Altamura. In the past weeks I enjoyed shelling beans with my little man and we had a real feast. Too bad the Porta Palazzo farmers from whom I purchased them have sold out.

Ingredients for 4 people, but it moves a bit 'to be frozen:
1 / 2 kg of shelled beans (about a kilo with the pod)
2 carrots
2 stalks of celery
a large onion
a tablespoon of tomato paste
salt, oil

I tell you now that I use a pressure cooker, that, halving the time, is fantastic with legumes. Chop finely in a food odors. Put them in the pot along with beans and water to cover. Cook over high heat until the whistle blows, then lower the heat to low and cook for 30 minutes. At the end of cooking, when the pot is no longer under pressure, open it and season with salt and oil. For a more soupy pasta and beans, boil the pasta and add the beans. For the most "dry" cook the pasta together with beans ( after they are cooked, of course ), adding hot water if necessary.

Source: my recipe

Notes and Tips:
  • The salt is added after cooking so as not to harden the skin of vegetables.
  • Add oil to the end because it stands out a lot more fruity extra virgin olive oil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment