Friday, November 19, 2010

What Phrases Can I Use For Babyshower Pictionary

FashionRifle (?)





Maybe I'm too
cibato of fake violence in recent days. That movie I mean. That, among others, of "Escape from LA" and "Straw Dogs" and "I Spit On Your Grave" and countless other movies. There. Following the example of Lady Gaga, violence should be purged of violence and make it pure performance of Glamour. Exorcise the deadly power and focus on the beauty of the design of weapons. Without death, pain or blood.
Fashion houses should draw rifles and pistols along with handbags, belts and high heels. Never mind that shoot. The important thing is that they are in clothing. It would be a fantastic rifle or a gun McQueen Chanel? I would love to!.

While looking for images that illustrate this idea, however, I escaped a gun of Hello Kitty. I find it hilarious even though it is not exactly the glamorous example of that thought ...







0 comments:

Post a Comment