Friday, June 11, 2010

Foto.orglorena Herrera

Troccoli Uncle G.

Perhaps you have already evinced here and there, but repetita iuvant: passion for cooking since I was genetically transmitted maternal line.
My childhood is full of wonderful memories edible: the art of making preserves tomato pasta baked wrapped in checkered cloth tied, from the collection of mushrooms on cardoncelli Murgia to my clumsy attempts to remake the auricles as my grandmother.
Uncle G., brother of my mother, how I cultivated a passion for cooking and shares with me the dream of cooking for work. Certainly the approach is different: we say that his is more scientific, maybe for the studies done, maybe for the male approach to things. When he tries a new dish, take the tam tam. The path is this: Uncle G. often play dishes tried here and there, if they pass his taste test, talk to my mother, my mother and then refers them to pass the recipes me.
This recipe calls for the use of Troccoli, fresh pasta made of durum wheat typical of Foggia. If you can not find it, you can replace it with spaghetti with which it shares its shape. There are no doses, so make eye.

Ingredients:
tomatoes
onions
smamorza smoked

thyme oil and salt
troccoli

First grilled onions, peeled of external parties. In a frying pan burst tomatoes with oil, salt and thyme. If you want, then Peel. Add the onions cut into rings and mix the vegetables to flavor quickly. Boil the pasta, toss with sauce in pan to marry her. Just before serving, grate on the plates with large holes in the grater smoked.

Source: Uncle G.

Notes and Tips:

  • E 'delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment