Thursday, June 24, 2010

Starting Salary Quant Hedgefund



Reminiscences school. Of course my worldview is a bit ' less black than that of Baudelaire, but lately the arrival of my birthday means that I can not see life in pink. The financial statements often hang on the wrong side. The celebrations for the arrival of the door ... they are limited to offering a family meal made with my holy hands. After all, in times of crisis, the family, at least for me, remains the only lifeline.
I state that I had not had time to go shopping ad hoc and, therefore, I simply draw up a menu providing for ingredients that I already had. For the cake I wanted to make a cheese-cake with chocolate to give me a shot of life ;-) I have drawn from this pdf , but changing enough ingredients.

Ingredients for a springform pan of 24 cm in diameter:
300 g ricotta
170 g greek yoghurt
140 g of Philadelphia
3 eggs
150 g of dark chocolate

100 g sugar 40 g unsweetened cocoa
a teaspoon full, very full of orange powder
For the crust:
150 g of dry biscuits
50 g almonds
80 to 100 g butter, melted
For decoration:
grated chocolate and sliced \u200b\u200balmonds

Grind the biscuits and almonds together and add the melted butter. Line the pan with baking paper and spread the mixture on the bottom, then put it in the fridge to cool. Melt chocolate in water bath. Separate the yolks from the whites, that whites. Work the yolks with the sugar and gradually add all other ingredients. Complete with egg whites, stir from the top down. Pour over the biscuit crust and bake at 160 degrees for about an hour. When cooked, let cool, slide the parchment paper (if you can) decorated and kept in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

Source: sprout from with my edits

Notes and Tips:

  • If you like very sweet desserts you increase the sugar because the flavor is chocolate.

  • It 's more good the next day and, perhaps (I have yet to decide), at room temperature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment