Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pokemon Gba Roms Hacking Tools - Mac Os X

little man grow

How I'm back with the update of the blog! I have many recipes to be published, but little desire to write. It will be hot! This is the final preparation of the birthday of my son that I will publish (some will say, finally!), Because I have no other photos or not I liked it much.
Yesterday my son took part in his first trip outside without Mom and Dad. What a thrill to see him on the bus with backpack in tow! What was included in the backpack for a picnic he has decided: the ham sandwiches and muffins, as amended subsequently in sandwiches with baked bread and chocolate (cream Novi).
I wanted to prepare these sandwiches with milk, but then the weather was a tyrant and so I made the bread pudding with the bread machine, which we will talk about later. But we conclude here telefattimiei and pass the recipe.
Ingredients:
280 grams of flour 00
170 g of fresh milk
30 g of butter
1 / 2 yeast
2 teaspoons sugar 1 teaspoon salt
milk as needed for the surface

Dissolve yeast in warm milk and sugar, add the remaining ingredients and mix. Let rise covered until doubled. Form the buns and put them to rise again on the plate covered with waxed paper until doubled in the oven. Sprayed with milk and bake in oven at 200 ° until golden brown (time depends on size). Pull them out of the oven and re-nebulizzateli with milk and cover with a cloth.

Source: Pasqua75 of the forum coquinaria

Notes and Tips:
  • this recipe I was attracted to the use of spray instead of brush to polish them with milk, because I know that if you do not have a light hand with the brush you risk compromising the leavening.
  • I have formed from pieces of 20 g each, stuffed with ham and cheese next time, though, spalmerò a veil of butter inside.
  • The author assures that the favorably freezing. I did not try, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment